- New Search
Add To Short List
- Near the Coast
- On the Coast
- Pub 'on foot'
- Shop 'on foot'
- Luxury Accommodation
- Child and Baby Friendly
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Cyclists Accepted
- smoker Friendly
- Walker Friendly
- Pet Friendly
- Games Room
- Open Fire or Stove
- Own Parking
- Adventure Breaks
- En-Suite Rooms
- Golfing Breaks
- Spa Breaks
- Detached Property
- Rural Location
The Duke Of Edinburgh Inn - Newgale
The Pembrokeshire coastline is a magical area to explore, which passes right past our door- with breathtaking panoramic views, the cliff edges fall gracefully to meet the sea, where you will often see seals dolphins and many breeds of fish throughout the summer months. As a family run inn we put in extra care to ensure that every detail of your visit is of the highest standard. At the same time creating a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Our spacious en-suite bedrooms have been recently refurbished and all new interior giving that extra special stay with individual advice and help on arrival.
17" plasma tvs with dvd player and radio. A bath and shower. In each room there are also tea, coffee and hot chocolate making facilities and a fridge (double/family room only)
Our Policy is to have the total amount paid upfront.
Food is available between 12pm - 3pm and 6pm -9pm. We also serve real ale.
There is a superb full english breakfast and an extensive menu available 20 yards up the road. (lovely walk along the pebbles). Unfortunately we can't offer breakfast in our price.
We accept dogs, but there is a small fee of £5 per dog per night.
ACTIVITIES IN THE AREA-
- 3 golf courses in 10 mile radius
- Fishing on newgale beach and fishing trips- 2 seconds
- Ramsey and Skomer island boat trips- Ramsey- 10minutes- Skomer 25 minutes.
- Nolton riding school- 5 minutes
- Zorbing at Nolton- 5 minues
- Surfing, Kayak, coasteering, and lots more activities- 30 seconds away
- Beauty Salon next door, offering a wide range of beauty and massage treatments.
- Convenience shop next door
- Campsite next door
- Public house below
- Cafe 20 yards up the road either way
- Shopping in St. Davids- (The city of wales)
- Cathederal in St.Davids
- Coastal path runs past the accommodation.
- Lots of pubs, an Indian and a Chinese in Solva/St.Davids
Below the rooms there is a well known pub, which serves good food 12-3pm and 6-9pm. with a large games room, bar and sea view resturant. The rooms have a separate entrance from the pub. Also upstairs is the Touch of Class Beauty Room- offering a wide range of treatments, inc- hot stone massage, waxing, manicures and pedicures.
!A WARM WELCOME TO EVERYBODY!